|信息来源：贵州自考网 作者：admin 发布时间：2016-07-15 00:00 浏览：次|
?、? Phonetics (10 points)|
黑龙江6+1开奖号码 www.h9fva.cn Directions:
In each of the following groups of words, there are four underlined letter combinations marked A, B, C and D. Compare the underlined parts and identify the one that is different from the others in pronunciation. Mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
1.A. caused B. wished C. guessed D. dressed
2.A. tea B. read (原形) C. real D. steal
3.A. through B. famous C. route D. wounded
4.A. native B. active C. national D. narrow
5.A. like B. limit C. knife D. inside
6.A. ear B. early C. earth D. earn
7.A. thank B. another C. smooth D. clothes
8.A. afternoon B. classroom C. roommate D. boot
9.A. houses B. horses C. rises D. exercises
10.A. expression B. discussion C. vision D. permission
?、? Vocabulary and Structure (40 points)
There are 40 incomplete sentences in this section. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
11. ______ riding to school, Mary usually goes to school on foot.
A. Without B. Rather than C. Instead of D. Inspite of
12. The teacher will tell us _______ to have the exam next Monday.
A. if B. that C. if not D. whether
13. In order to grow well, the Blue Sprace, like other pine trees, ______ a temperate climate.
A. require B. requires C. is required D. that requires
14. It took them more than ten years to ______ the defensive works.
A. build in B. build into C. build on D. build up
15. I haven’t decided which seat ________.
A. to sit B. is to sit C. to sit on D. is for sitting
16. Susan wants to know whether the measures have been agreed _______.
A. to B. with C. over D. on
17. All _______ is a continuous supply of the basic necessities of life.
A. what is needed B. for our needs C. the thing needed D. that is needed
18. His hard work _______ when he won the prize.
A. paid off B. showed off C. rang off D. kept off
19. The fire _______ two persons’ death as well as the damage of all the store’s property.
A. is resulted in B. is resulted from C. resulted in D. resulted from
20. On Sundays I prefer _______ at home to _______ out.
A. to stay…go B. stay…going C. staying…going D. staying…go